Information on data protection (DSGVO)
In accordance with Article 6 of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO), your personal data will only be processed for the purposes of contract fulfilment or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (advice, sending of product information and submission of offers).
The data will be stored until the end of the business relationship or until the expiry of the applicable guarantee, warranty, statute of limitations and statutory retention periods or until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence.
Within the meaning of Article 13 of the DSGVO, explicit reference is made to the existence of the following rights of the persons concerned:
- Right of access to the personal data concerned
- Right of rectification
- Right of cancellation
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right of objection to processing
- Right of data transferability
- Right of appeal to the supervisory authority (data protection authority).
Data protection officer: Sascha Steurer
Responsible for data processing: see Imprint